- Montréal, March 22, 2017 — The Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference (ARCA) infers that Minister Morneau’s budget has honoured year 2 of his government’s five-year commitment to double the Canada Council for the Arts budget by 2021....
- Spill PROpagation in collaboration with Anne Bertrand, Executive Director of the Artist-Run Centres and Collectives Conference, Étienne Lepage, playwright, and Julie Tremble, artist and Director of Vidéographe, launch their microsite and...
- On October 16 and 17, some bibliophiles from the visual arts community met in Vancouver to explore ways we can better connect our publications to audiences. Among the participants were organizations with resources and knowledge that could be...
- Montréal, 9 July, 2015 - On June 25, Anne Bertrand was interviewed by Tiphaine Girault, artist and Executive Director of Spill PROpagation for a series of videos to present artist-run centres to artists from the Deaf community looking to access...
- Teleconference between Canada Council staff and NASO representatives In response to the videos announcing the New Funding Model programs. Le 4 juin, 2015 Appel en français de 10h à 11h10 HNE Thursday June 4, 2015 English language call -...
- Invited by the Fine Arts Department of the University of Waterloo on February 25th to introduce a group of students to the artist-run network as part of their Professional Development Talks series, I stayed a few days longer to visit centres in...
Subscribe to our mailing list
AAARC AARCA Advocacy AGAVF ARCCO Archives Art education Awards Bibliographies CADAC Calls Canada Council for the Arts Canadian Arts Coalition CARFAC digital equity Fees Funding Labour MANO MARCC Members Networking PAARC Performance Publishing RCAAQ report Research Residencies Space United-States Visual Arts Alliance
- https://t.co/TZEnuGO6vV March 27, 2017 from Facebook
- La discussion se poursuit mais en l'absence des tableaux et de ses detracteurs dont on ne connait ni le nombre ni... https://t.co/LtqzUhDL6U March 26, 2017 from Facebook
- Appel aux artistes - Orme - Festival du Voyageur https://t.co/8ZJKCPRZJp March 25, 2017 from Facebook
- RT @Conseilartscan: Vous pensez faire une demande en avril ou au début mai? Nouvelles dates limites. Info ici : https://t.co/cZVMKTpP9Y htt… March 24, 2017 from Twitter for Android
- RT @akouconnell: Province to study Manitoba's cultural sector - Winnipeg Free Press https://t.co/FA2LLGCEUD March 24, 2017 from Twitter for Android